Ref: PXL/H.O./CIR-071/2014-15 Date: 01.01.2015
PHARMEXCIL - WEBDESK
Subject: Interaction meeting with the exporters of pharmaceutical products
Date: 6th January 2015 at 11 AM-1 PM
Venue: Conference Hall, Indian Institute of Packaging, Plot No.E-2, M.I.D.C. Area, Road No.08, Andheri - East, Mumbai - 400093, INDIA
Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India is pleased to mention that Ministry of Commerce and Industry has recently constituted a Standing Advisory Committee (SAC) consisting of the heads of all commodity boards and export promotion councils under the Govt. of India.
In the first meeting of SAC it was decided to have an interactive meet with pharmaceutical exporters and regulatory bodies for discussion on packaging related issues for export promotion. Accordingly, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is organizing an interactive meeting in Mumbai on 6th January 2015 to have inputs on the matters relating to packaging and barcoding.
The following valuable inputs would be collected in the meeting:
· Information about the existing standards of packaging being used by the exporters for the pharmaceutical products.
· Specific problems related to packaging, being faced by the exporters.
· Need for the formulation of packaging standards for bulk as well consumer package for pharmaceutical products.
· Current packaging and barcode related issues.
· Requirements for development of uniform packaging standards and inputs to address the export related packaging issues on the basis of the product types.
The interaction will be followed by Lunch.
Members are kindly requested to register for the participation in the meeting through a confirmatory email to email@example.com and a copy on firstname.lastname@example.org
A line of confirmation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
With best regards,
Dr P V Appaji